Friday 20 May 2011

It's all Good!




For the good of the family I’d better finish off that packet of mini Easter Eggs. I would hate for them to eat too many and get a stomach ache.

For the good of my husband I’d better have a nice big taste of his hot milo just to make sure it tastes perfect, even though I’m on a diet and it would stuff everything up to try some.

For the good of the house I’d better clear away that unopened wine bottle that is cluttering up the bench because it just makes the place look untidy, but the wine rack is full and I don’t like wasting anything so there really is only one solution…

For the good of the environment I’d better just stay in my jarmies today because if I get dressed that just means more washing, more water, more powder, more electricity, and I’m not the kind of person to hurt Mother Nature any more than She already is. I Love Mother Nature!

For the good of the kids I’d better put them to bed early tonight, they need their sleep and they look awfully tired… I said TIRED!

For the good of the community I’d better buy those sweet home made treats from Grandma at the local market, even though I usually bypass her on my way to the fruit and veg stall, because they look like they took so much effort and I’d hate to disappoint her.

For the good of the country I’d better get that new pair of boots I saw the other day, because they were Australian made and I want to support local manufacturers.

For the good of the budget those boots were half price… I’m saving money!!

For the good of God... I'd better stop calling His name out when... you know... and just talk to Him later.

For the good of myself I’d better say that I’m doing a great job, even if I don’t think so, because a positive thought can manifest into something AMAZING!

For the good of yourself You’d do well to do that too, because you are doing a truly great job! Whatever you have chosen, whatever your path is right now, you're meant to be there, and know that you too are amazing and can accomplish anything!!!

Eat well, drink water, live life with Love, laugh a lot, smile at strangers, and God Bless
Emily xxx

3 comments:

  1. Love it Emily!! What a wonderful way to look at it all. Can't wait to meet you IRL next weekend!

    Actually I think I'll too excited about meeting other Sunnies that I doubt I'll sleep much Friday night :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bah ha ha ha!!... poor god! hee hee xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so good! Love it - thanks for making me smile.

    ReplyDelete