Tuesday 10 May 2011

Welcome!! I'm so glad you're here!!

That’s it. I’ve done it. I’ve finally started a blog. In the immortal words of The Doors:
 
 The time to heistate is through.
Gee, I’ve been procrastinating on this for a long time now. Arguing with myself, pros and cons lists, one day I’ll feel like starting and the next I’ll think it’s a rubbish idea… and the breaking point was this: I found my motivation to change the way I live and the attitude I have thanks to another blog I started reading, Sunny Mummy. While I think our goals for blogging are a bit different, I think the purpose for most bloggers is the same. There is something to share, something to get off your chest, something to give to the universe and something that can respond back to you through blogging.

I want to share my journey through this life as an individual, a mother, a wife, a friend, to whoever wants to read it. If I discover something about anything, and share it, and but one person benefits from reading it, then my goal will be reached.

And, besides, this is great fun! I'll be putting all sorts of things up here, recommending books, films, music, websites, quoting movies, giving my opinion... purely and simply. You don't have to agree with me or like what you read, but i do ask that you just accept my views as mine, and yours as yours. After all, our differences are what makes us amazing! I hope you'll join me, this is going to be an awesome experience :)
For now though, i'm pretty sure my awesomeness is waiting for me at the bottom of my coffee cup... and so the adventure begins! Thanks for visiting, see you again soon :)

Emily xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment